Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Solved!

Re: Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Exusn306
Roadie
Email Spotify and explain the situation you are experiencing. Give Spotify a chance to convince you how great it is.

Haylee1427

Hi, I have the same issue, but I have 4 gb of free space, so I'm not sure what the problem is, and i have about 2,000 song so I haven't reached the 3,000 limit either. I have an ipone 5, please help. 

Rontrue
Music Fan
I wish I could help you there's nothing to do I've tried everything on different devices just can't save music
Solution!

trolldom69
Music Fan
If you want a music streaming service on an ios device where offline mode works, try deezer music. Heard about it from someone after being pissed off with spotify not working, and ive stuck with it ever since. It works, but if youre getting it, dont pay for a subscription through appstore. Apples taxes hike up the price. Rather set up a subscription on their website, but try the free trial first and see.

Exusn306
Roadie
Spotify is probably unaware of the problem you're having. I would email them and explain the problem.

Exusn306
Roadie
Email spotify and explain the situation. They can solve it for you. Remember Spotify csnnot see your phone, and are most likely unaware. 

Exusn306
Roadie
Thank you😊

Casual Listener

@trolldom69 wrote:
If you want a music streaming service on an ios device where offline mode works, try deezer music. Heard about it from someone after being pissed off with spotify not working, and ive stuck with it ever since. It works, but if youre getting it, dont pay for a subscription through appstore. Apples taxes hike up the price. Rather set up a subscription on their website, but try the free trial first and see.

Casual Listener

@Mycketsås wrote:
Hi! I'm using Spotify 0.7.4.35, on my iPhone 4s iOS 6.1.3. In online mode Spotify works ok, but I can't download playlists to offline mode. I switch on "available offline" on a playlist, but the songs won't sync (sometimes the first song gets marked with an orange exclamation mark and that's it). I use Spotify on 4 platforms, but not at once, and I just have offline playlist on two of them (one now that it doesn't work on my iPhone). This is very annoying since I usually use Spotify when I have no internet connection. Anyone having the same problems? Thankful for help.

Highlighted

Exusn306
Roadie
When you are able, get a Wi-Fi based connection and toggle the top right button to download. Your songs are already there, you just need to refresh the downloaded songs again. Spotify is the best.
SUGGESTED POSTS