Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Solved!

Re: Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Mizzy40

Hi,

My Spotify won't sync songs to my offline mode on my iphone 6. It’s quite inconsistent and most of the time if it is available offline it will disappear the next time I go to use it. I have 9GB left on my iPhone so it can't be that. And when I hit download something it never works or takes weeks to download then dissapears again. I tried deleting the app then redownloading it and it worked for a day then gone again.

Thanks.

THE19751
Im having the same issue on my galaxy s5. The songs starts downloading but then they start over from the beginning or are gone the next day. Very frustrating. I have about 3.5 G available on SD card

lt2014
Casual Listener

Hi,

I've scanned through some of these replies and I'm having a similar issue. I have about 15 songs that refuse to download to my phone, as they are not available from Spotify. I've created a playlist with just the songs (that are on my computer and visible in the Local Files folder) and selected Download on my phone. Some files appear and the rest never appear/download/are available to me once I disconnect from my computer. I've tried erasing the songs from a playlist and readding them, then redownloading them. 

Memory - I am using the phone's storage and have 9 GB free

Device - Spotify desktop for Mac shows that it sees the device

Wifi - Both the computer and phone are on the same network

Phone Specs: 7, 10.3.1

I have tried deleting the app, reinstalling and resyncing my file. I've tried using multiple computers - my main work and my secondary one. 

Any ideas?  I can't figure out how else to troubleshoot this. 

Madison298
I have just paid for spotify and when you switch the mode to download it instantly goes back to main screen saying 3 months for .99. Please help

Exusn306
Roadie
Hello, just contact Spotify via email, and explain this, and the problem Will be solved. Enjoy Spotify, they're the best!!

my downloaded music is not playing when offline?

Onlyjoetee

My Spotify worked fine until a couple of weeks ago now suddenly my downloaded music on my iPhone 6s has now stopped playing when I'm offline?whats wrong and can you please help 

Re: my downloaded music is not playing when offline?

Exusn306
Roadie
Just re-download your songs. Your songs a're still there actually. It's almost like a refresh. Try this. If that doesn't work just contact Spotify via email and explain the situation.

kellieanne74

What if all your songs were not in a play list?  Do I have to sync them one at a time?

I had all my songs/albums/playlists available offline and cancelled iTunes, which is what my Spotify premium was running through.  I've signed back up directly with spotify and all my songs are still listed but online only.

Is there any setting that will sync EVERYTHING again?

Thanks

Solution!

Exusn306
Roadie
Yes re-sync everything. 

Pissoff6
After reading about the offline problems there is no way I'll get Spotify.
SUGGESTED POSTS