Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Solved!

my application on the iphonex does not come with my premium Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

flaviogiannini

It is the second time I have the premium family plan and on my PC it shows a premium account and on my iphone x it shows a free account and I can not use the benefit of listening off and running without the commercials etc ... how to solve this?

1 person liked this

My tracks aren’t downloading at all on online or offline mode

thatgamergirl94

I paid the usual £10 on my laptop using a spotify code on a card that you get from stores. I went to download the tracks on wi-fi like I usually would so I can use on offline mode on my Ipod Touch & the tracks aren’t downloading at all, each time I hit the download button, it comes up with “want to play offline? Play tunes everywhere with Premium” and 2 buttons, one saying “got it” the other saying “dismiss”. HELP! 

1 person liked this

Re: Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Twstepp
Casual Listener

I have like 35G or more and a brand new iPhone 8 and on very fast wifi why is mine only downloading 16 songs in over three hours 

Exusn306
Roadie
Yes I agree, your songs should have long downloaded by then

Twstepp
Casual Listener
So any idea what I do

crixus1
Casual Listener

Always over WI-FI.

1 person liked this

MamaSam
Casual Listener

I'm having the same problem. I don't use Spotify on a pc just my android phone. I've tried different things. I'm getting frustrated now as I pay monthly for this and it just isn't working. When I'm looking for help I have to travel through posts for answers post here and hope for an answer. Why can't I just talk to someone?

Exusn306
Roadie
I once emailed Spotify directly and that helped.

Airdrone

But mine still has the 30 day trial and still can’t download 

Exusn306
Roadie
Make sure your phone is Wi-Fi connected and settings are set to online mode.
SUGGESTED POSTS