Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Solved!

Re: Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

fxcasa

I have the same problem. Tried everything but it doesn't work. 

3 people liked this

Joe
Community Legend

Follow the steps in this post to see if they help. If your mobile doesn't even show under "devices" in the desktop client, temporarily disable all firewalls, security and antivirus software on your desktop and make sure that UPnP is enabled on your wireless router.

1 person liked this

Re: spotifuggle won't sync songs to offline mode

ericosity

So here is a last resort type of solution that I think might work. Go onto spotify on your computer. Take the playlist that is acting up. Copy all of the songs in the playlist. Create a new playlist. Paste the songs from the original playlist into the new one. onyour ohone, witch the new playlist to be available offline.

This takes a little effort, especially if you have many many many problem playlists but this should work. 

Best of luck

PeePa
What happens if I have limited space on my device but I purchase more memory from iCloud will that work?

Peter__
Community Legend
No, since you can't access iCloud storage when you are offline.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

5 people liked this

spotifyguy12345
Casual Listener

so what are we supposed to do when our files wont sync? i have music from my computer and it wont even let me play it unless i sync the playlist into offline mode. when I try to sync into offline mode nothing happens? HOW AM I SUPSSED TO LISTEN TO MY DOWNLOADED MUSIC! HELP!

Edit, yes I have a premuim accnt, yes i have 1.5 gigs available.

Peter__
Community Legend

Can you see your device under "Devices" in the desktop client?

Peter

spotifyguy12345
Casual Listener

The devices tab is there but no device when plugged in or connected to the same wifi network

1 person liked this

Peter__
Community Legend

That will be why it won't sync, your Spotify clients don't see each other on the network. Try disabling all firewalls on your computer and making sure uPnP is enabled in your router settings. 

Peter

AccidentalArson

Hi! Thank you for your time as I have had the same problem and as of yet have not found the solution in this thread. I can download it seems like a very specific number of songs, and then every song after that has a red exclamation point by it and won't download. I have 16 GB of free space and I believe at the very most 700-750 songs. Thanks!

SUGGESTED POSTS