Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Solved!

Re: Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

skinnymon9
Regular
Hi I have emailed Spotify many many times and they keep giving me bad replies that don't even help. I still have the same problem, my music jus won't play. It just stays at 00.00. The thing is that this is only happening on my iPhone 7 and not any other devices that I've tried.

oncedisturbed
Casual Listener
I can't comment on an IPhone 7 but I had to uninstall the app on my 6+ and reinstalled it then had to reload the songs again to get it to work properly.
I only received cryptic replies from Spotify which never answered the issue I was having

skinnymon9
Regular
The music finally played after the 7th time deleting and reinstalling but this isn't the first time this has happened the last time this occurre I had to delete and reinstall 3 times. The problem has fixed for now but will start happening again in a few days and when new music comes in.

Exusn306
Roadie
I once lost all my songs, due to a payment missed, but Spotify still had my songs saved, and reloaded them upon continuance.

Xfreeoo

@Mycketsås wrote:
Hi! I'm using Spotify 0.7.4.35, on my iPhone 4s iOS 6.1.3. In online mode Spotify works ok, but I can't download playlists to offline mode. I switch on "available offline" on a playlist, but the songs won't sync (sometimes the first song gets marked with an orange exclamation mark and that's it). I use Spotify on 4 platforms, but not at once, and I just have offline playlist on two of them (one now that it doesn't work on my iPhone). This is very annoying since I usually use Spotify when I have no internet connection. Anyone having the same problems? Thankful for help.I love this app

Solution! 1 person liked this

ULTIMATE SOLUTION TO PARTIALLY DOWNLOADED PLAYLIST

RoyalAces

Ok after a few weeks of having the issue on my iPhone where my playlist would not show the green downward arrow as a sign that the songs were fully downloaded and also the indicatioun saying waiting to download being present I finally figured out a way to resolve. I tried everything from reinstaling app, deleting playlist, etc etc. Here is what fixed it for me.

I went on my desktop and created a playlist called TEST. I copied all the songs (266) on te other playlist with the issue to the one called TEST. I then completely deleted the original playlist with the issue. I then went to my phone and selected to download the new playlist called TEST which to my surprise only had (263) songs that downloaded. I then renamed that playlist what the other playlist was originally called. It seems that there were three songs that were causing the issue however it would show that all songs were downloaded on the original playlist and none were on green, perhaps these songs were removed by Spotify or something, either way I now have a fully downloaded playlist. I hope this helps someone and saves a lot of headaches as it did for me. 

viaabruzzo
Casual Listener

Thank you, this solved my problem! Spotify had crashed on my pc. No every item I have is syncing the offline list again, and I am happy again! 👍🏻

A stranger account (Yellin) connect my phone when I use spotify

9mada9

@Mycketsås wrote:
Hi! I'm using Spotify 0.7.4.35, on my iPhone 4s iOS 6.1.3. In online mode Spotify works ok, but I can't download playlists to offline mode. I switch on "available offline" on a playlist, but the songs won't sync (sometimes the first song gets marked with an orange exclamation mark and that's it). I use Spotify on 4 platforms, but not at once, and I just have offline playlist on two of them (one now that it doesn't work on my iPhone). This is very annoying since I usually use Spotify when I have no internet connection. Anyone having the same problems? Thankful for help.

Lillitilli
I paid But not WORKING!!! May!!! Lilliandtiller@hotmail.com i dont USE no moore:( lilliantmoe@gmail.com. Help

Exusn306
Roadie
Just contact Spotify via email, and let them know your problem. Once you explain what happened, they will look into it. Spotify is probably unaware of your problem, but will fix it.
SUGGESTED POSTS