Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify wount sync personal tracks with Iphone

Solved!

Spotify wount sync personal tracks with Iphone

Hi. I am having trouble syncing my personal track with my Iphone. I have tried all the suggestions on the help page but nothing works. Of course all the playlists are offline and the track are showing on the Iphone, but they wount sync!

I have tried turning offline on/off on both my mac and the iphone, restarting, re-installing the app, trying another network, trying with a usb-cable, i have tried deleting the tracks and ading them again - nada. Now Im really starting to get desperate. 

The weird thing is that it has worked before, I had all the tracks on the Iphone but then suddently they where no longer synced. Also weird that the tracks are vissible on the iphone but wouldt sync properly.

Please help!

(I am using a Iphone 4S 7.1.2 and the newest spotify update for mac)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ok, so after severeal days of failing I managed to solve the problem five minutes after posting this message. Turns out my firewal (McAfee) suddently decided to not allow spotify throug! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Ok, so after severeal days of failing I managed to solve the problem five minutes after posting this message. Turns out my firewal (McAfee) suddently decided to not allow spotify throug! 

Suggested posts