Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sptofiy Premium on iPhone only allows shuffle

Solved!

Sptofiy Premium on iPhone only allows shuffle

I have Spotify premium and it shows as so on my account settings. However, on my phone I am only able to shuffle. I can select Shuffle Play, and I can also select each individual song, but the songs do not play in the order of the playlists that I follow or that I created. Shouldn't I be able to listen to music on my phone without it shuffling because I have premium? How do I resolve this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @jwhitfield9 and welcome to the community!

First of all, to start the playback of a playlist without shuffling, you need to click on the first track of the album/playlist and not click on the shuffle button.

If the shuffle function is already activated in your settings, you need to uncheck it. To do that, click on the album cover art of the current song at the bottom of the screen and the music player will pop up. You can find 2 arrow icons next to the other player buttons. Click on the green shuffle icon until it turns grey, see here (it's the green one): 

shuffle.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @jwhitfield9 and welcome to the community!

First of all, to start the playback of a playlist without shuffling, you need to click on the first track of the album/playlist and not click on the shuffle button.

If the shuffle function is already activated in your settings, you need to uncheck it. To do that, click on the album cover art of the current song at the bottom of the screen and the music player will pop up. You can find 2 arrow icons next to the other player buttons. Click on the green shuffle icon until it turns grey, see here (it's the green one): 

shuffle.png

Suggested posts