Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Starred playlist will not load and songs only play for 1 minutes

Starred playlist will not load and songs only play for 1 minutes

Hi there,

Having frustrating issues. I have premium, have for about 2 years now, no problems. Have an iphone 5S and have used it with no issues.

Recently spotify just won't load my starred playlist or show any or my playlists it just sits on starred loading...

If I try search a song its not in offlice mode and only plays for like a minute. I have tried to reinstall, not working.

I'm about ready to cancel my subscription its really frustrating, I want to contact Spotify directly but can't see anywhere to do that to log an issue.

Please help 😞

Thanks,

Monique

3 Replies

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, having same issue with my "Starred" playlist.  Mine is large (29,072 songs). Mine will load, sometimes... but it takes forever and usually freezes the whole app while the "starred" playlist is selected (by forever I mean literally 30 minutes +).  I thought maybe it was cached or something and just needed to rebuild the cache, but it happens every single time, so it's not cached locally.

Did you ever solve this issue or get support?

Frustrating! Same problem for me for months.

Deleted Spotify from my machine and reinstalled. All good now.

Suggested posts