Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Still missing Albums

Still missing Albums

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

iPad 

Operating System

IOS 

Still missing 100‘s of Albums on my iPad App after downloading the newest Version. When I use the „see discography“ Button (which was „alle Alben“ in German before), there are so many Albums missing. I can search for them and they are still there, but only when I know their name.

Try „die drei ???“ and you see Albums just as far as No. 105, all Albums before are missing... and this is just an example.

I would really like to see this problem solved, because when you don’t know an Artists discography, you won’t find all Albums Spotify offers.

The Android Version works as before and shows me ALL Albums as always.

1 Reply

Device: iPhone X

Language: German

I often listen to Audiobooks and have the exact same problem.

What I do: When I want to listen to audiobooks from „Sherlock Holmes“ I go to the artist page and click „See Discography“ (btw this button should be translated to „Diskografie ansehen“). Then Spotify shows a list of a few albums, singles, etc mixed together and not even sorted by name or release date. But the most annoying is that a lot of the albums are just missing. 

What I expect: the old artist page was much better, there was a button to see all „Albums“ and I got a complete list with albums only. The list was sorted by name although not perfect but at least all albums were available. 

What I do as a workaround: Because I know that the albums I‘m interested in contain „Die Originale“ I search for that term and get at least a result where there is a „Albums“ button that brings me to a complete list of all albums eventhough sorted by nothing I could understand. 

Suggested posts