Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stop connect from connecting automatically

Stop connect from connecting automatically

Whenever I have spotify open on my computer then leave for a while and use spotify on my phone, coming back the desktop has automatically connected to my phone. This is extremely annoying because not only do I now have to go into my desktop app and choose to listen on the desktop, I loose what I was listening too on the desktop and whatever I was listening to on my phone is now the main focus on the desktop app. I do not want to use connect unless I specifically choose to use it so stop automatically connecting my devices.

2 Replies

It has literally been two months since I posted this and not a single response from spotify. This site is terrible and not a single person from Spotify actually looks at it. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED!

It has now been over half a year and still no response from spotify. The only purpose that this website was created was so the people at spotify can make it seem like they care but in reality they don't give two **bleep**s about their customer. I have been reporting this bug for almost a year now directly to them and every time I do I get the same generic response, "We are currently working on a solution to the problem." or "Check the community website for a solution" But here we are almost a year later with absolutely nothing done about it and not even a response from spotify on this thread. What the **bleep** is this website for if spotify doesn't even look at it?

Suggested posts