Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stops after one song

Solved!

Stops after one song

Hello everyone! Since yesterday I've got this problem with Spotify; at the end of every song played, music stops 2-3 seconds before the end of the track, and in order to hear the next song I need to skip the current one.

I've logged out, logged in, uninstalled and re-installed, nothing works. The same happens both for online songs and for downloaded ones.

My device is an Iphone 5.

Thanks for your help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Alright! It was reallly stupid, my Iphone needed updating. Now it works perfectly!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to edit then preferences and click on advanced, if the option to cross fade songs is selected trying unselecting that.

Thank you! But I forgot to mention that I already tried that, and it didn't work.

Only one thing happened with cross fading: after switching it off, I switched it on again and I selected 2-3 seconds cross fading; then, all that happened was that the music stopped at the beginning of the following song instead of at the end of the first one.

I would like to add that if a song stops, then the only way of playing the music further is to skip it.

Marked as solution

Alright! It was reallly stupid, my Iphone needed updating. Now it works perfectly!

Suggested posts