Premium

Country

Japan

Device

(iPhone X)

Operating System

(iOS 14)

My Question or Issue

Recently out of the blue Spotify just stops working after 10min. This only happens when i go out and im listening connected to my bluetooth headphones or car stereo. I have reinstalled the app, my phone data allowance is fine, i have a good 4G connection. The app says connecting down the bottom, so i dont know if this is connecting to the bluetooth device or the servers. This is highly annoying as i love my music when im running. This has been happening for about a week and im literally just about to move to Apple music because of this.

3 Replies

Hi there @diggerdog,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're happy to help.

Can you confirm that you followed the steps that's provided in this article? There's some more steps to help thoroughly uninstall the app from your phone so if you haven't, we'd highly suggest it since the steps will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

It would also be great if you can log in with a different account - such as a friend's or a family member's to see if the issue persist? This will help us understand if it's account related or not.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi 

Thanks for the reply. After uninstalling several times its now working as normal again. No idea why and what happened but I can now at least listen to music when im out running with out it stopping after 10min.

Hey @diggerdog,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

We're happy to hear that the issue got resolved for you. If you need any further assistance - we're one reply away 🙂

Happy listening! 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts