Streaming Audio now accessible to Apple Watch

Re: Streaming Audio now accessible to Apple Watch

malloc_error

I moved to Apple Music a couple of years ago. I'd still prefer to use Spotify, but unless I can stream/download offline to the watch, then there's no point wasting my money.

popfod
Casual Listener

Time's up - make it happen! 

DesignByAdrian
Music Fan
I'm disheartened that there's no Spotify streaming functionality on Watch OS 6 :(

AppleG
Songwriter

Nokia also thought that despite their arrogance they are invulnerable. There is nothing more to say.

adamsanders3
Casual Listener

This is a garbage answer. I too have been with Spotify for quite some time and because you expect me to keep my phone on me while working only for running to “play Dj from my wrist” is a completely laughable joke. Apple Music here I come. 

NewHere83
Casual Listener
Something new with WatchOS6 and Spotify Streaming?

jonLInder
Casual Listener

yes iOS 6 allows music streaming on third party apps. I just got apple watch 5 with cell service and was devistated to learn that I couldn't stream spotify. The only reason I got it was to go on runs without my phone. There needs to be a quick fix or I'm moving to Apple Music. 

smcbrown
Casual Listener

Okay, streaming for 3rd party apps is out. I hope this comes soon.

mercury666
Music Fan
Same for me. New Apple Watch, thought I could go running with offline sync and the Spotify Watch App. No. It's so ridiculous. Looking at Apple Music right now, after years being a Spotify premium subscriber. Spotify, please give us an watch-app update asap...

Tobeuss
Casual Listener

Started my 3 free months of Apple Music yesterday and streamed my old Spotify playlist from my watch as I mowed the lawn. The countdown has begun. 

SUGGESTED POSTS