Streaming Audio now accessible to Apple Watch

Re: Streaming Audio now accessible to Apple Watch

mikespy

@Peter This should not be an idea. It's not a feature to vote for. This is a matter of being able to access your service or not. Like many others have said, if we can't even use your product, then there's no point sticking around.

adamsanders3
Casual Listener

Get with the competition Spotify. I'm going to Apple Music if you don't. 

nickcmt
Visitor
Spotify it’s time to Ship or lose business. Three months and I’m leaving. I’m done defending you and I’m done waiting. Do your job.

edsdsdsd

I've also started to switch to Apple Music as Spotify is not able to give us a correct user experience on Apple Watch.
Come on Spotify ! Now that Apple has opened the API it's all in your hands. 

smncgn1980

I'd really prefer to stay with you Spotify but i canceled my Premium Account and moved on to Apple Music also your algorithm and user-experience is better than Apple's. But ignoring your costumers needs and wishes made me do it.

SkittzLP
Casual Listener

Aight. The clock is ticking. 

DE71950F-6CCC-4D20-95B2-72303FD5B62C.png
2C3050BA-C7E1-4C7A-89E9-98451B6C7151.png

AppleG
Composer
Bla bla bla. Always and always and always the same answer. It is really a shame. Change the CEO into a modern one.

eazy-ee
Visitor
I just got an apple watch and was highly disappointed to see i could not stream audio from the watch. I'm going to have to give Apple Music a shot again now.

lalaucha
Casual Listener

I never thought I might change to other streaming solutions but Spotify is not listening very well to customers and the market.
They lost startup mentality. Every small change takes years for implementation or endless discussions. Competitors have caught up so much and Spotify should listen to the community more than ever before... there not many reasons left to stay if something is missing.

At least I want to know about the roadmap if its worth to wait. But not getting concrete details at all makes me not waiting and hoping anymore.

PS: Nice that you wasted time in ui redesign and not in further functionally. Bye

pmeves
picked this up and retweeted <3 #spotifycares #clockisticking
SUGGESTED POSTS