Announcements

Streaming music on Apple Watch

Highlighted

Re: Streaming music on Apple Watch

Casual Listener

OF COURSE this idea is what we’re all looking for! But it’s already 19 months old and refers to watchOS 5 and has very little support (less than 8000 votes, and I can’t upvote twice)... if moderators can comb through these dead threads and see how much a common-sense solution it is to fix head-scratching technical omissions to retaining current subscribers and garnering new recruits, why not just IMPLEMENT these changes - BTW the current status of whether or not that linked idea is going to be looked at by the developers is “not right now.” 😒

Highlighted

Music Fan

Did this guy really just point us to an old thread that is already dead and marked as “not right now” for development, as an answer? GTFO of here. I’m glad I switched to Apple Music. 

Highlighted

Visitor

This is insane. I look a year later and it's still tabled as "Not Right Now." It is insane to me that a company like Spotify can ignore hundreds of its users who want this feature.  I'm considering transferring to Apple Music, as well - I'm fed up with these bugs.

Highlighted

Hey there @tyrannosoren

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall. We’re sorry that this means you’re not able to use Spotify on your Apple Watch like you wish to do at the moment.

We're always aiming to improve our features so we hope you’ll continue using it and find it gets better in the future. 

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help with anything else. We're always one reply away.

Cheers!

MarioModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"There's more to living than only surviving." - Dexter Holland
SUGGESTED POSTS