Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subcategorizing by album under the artist page disappeared

Subcategorizing by album under the artist page disappeared

Spotify's lack of sorting features for your music has continually been very frustrating, especially relative to other music services. However, a few weeks ago they finally added to the iOS version the basic and useful feature of further sub-categorizing songs under the artists page by album rather than just a listing all the songs from every album. But it was short-lived, as that feature does not appear to be available anymore. Why was it taken away? Is there any way to get t back?
4 Replies

@MattG71 It still shows all of the albums for me under the artist page, you might want to check them on your mobile devices/desktop/web player again?
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Thanks, but I just checked, and they aren't there. Have you updated to the latest version? I suggest you don't if you like your songs organized by album under each artist.

Yeah it seems to have been removed. Hopefully it will come back 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

For those artists that has albums, it will appear below, for those who don't you will see singles instead.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts