Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Suddenly not able to play certain song

Solved!

Suddenly not able to play certain song

Hello, I was recently using Spotify on my iPad, and looked through the songs I had saved. I went to play the song "Southern Comfort Zone" by Brad Paisley, and realized it was no longer there. Assuming I had removed it accidentally, I went to search for it. When I tried to resave it, I got a pop up message saying I am no longer allowed to play that song. I have listened to it countless times before, and I'm not really sure what happened. Anyone know what's going on or how to fix it? Thanks. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Raptors12 and welcome to Spotify Community!

Sometimes content is removed / limited to some markets due request from the content owner.

Brad Paisley - Southern Comfort Zone from the Wheelhouse album is currently available in the following markets:
AD, AR, AT, AU, BE, BG, BO, BR, CH, CL, CO, CR, CY, CZ, DE, DK, DO, EC, EE, ES, FI, FR, GR, GT, HK, HN, HU, ID, IS, IT, JP, LI, LT, LU, LV, MC, MT, MX, MY, NI, NL, NO, NZ, PA, PE, PH, PL, PT, PY, SE, SG, SK, SV, TR, TW, UY

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @Raptors12 and welcome to Spotify Community!

Sometimes content is removed / limited to some markets due request from the content owner.

Brad Paisley - Southern Comfort Zone from the Wheelhouse album is currently available in the following markets:
AD, AR, AT, AU, BE, BG, BO, BR, CH, CL, CO, CR, CY, CZ, DE, DK, DO, EC, EE, ES, FI, FR, GR, GT, HK, HN, HU, ID, IS, IT, JP, LI, LT, LU, LV, MC, MT, MX, MY, NI, NL, NO, NZ, PA, PE, PH, PL, PT, PY, SE, SG, SK, SV, TR, TW, UY

Got it, thanks for the help!

Suggested posts