Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Suddenly only ~5% of songs are available offline

Solved!

Suddenly only ~5% of songs are available offline

I have Premium and I can only play about 20/300 songs when I'm offline. This is a new problem. These songs used to be available and now they are not. It has nothing to do with playlists, only my Songs library. Can someone please provide a solution? It's been like this for weeks now; not sure if this is just how it is now. Please let me know.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Brandubbz. Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Your issue could be sorted out by checking a few items here. We'd like to make sure you have fully downloaded the songs for offline use. 

If you have checked all items in the link, then you may want to try reinstalling the app. It could fix a lot of issues on your offline music, but you need to re-sync all of your offline music. This could be a tedious work to do, but it can sure help.

Thanks,

marlonespi

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a SOLUTION.

If you like my post - Please add LIKES to it.

***I'm not by any means working or related with Spotify. I’m just trying to be helpful; that’s it!***

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi Brandubbz. Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Your issue could be sorted out by checking a few items here. We'd like to make sure you have fully downloaded the songs for offline use. 

If you have checked all items in the link, then you may want to try reinstalling the app. It could fix a lot of issues on your offline music, but you need to re-sync all of your offline music. This could be a tedious work to do, but it can sure help.

Thanks,

marlonespi

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a SOLUTION.

If you like my post - Please add LIKES to it.

***I'm not by any means working or related with Spotify. I’m just trying to be helpful; that’s it!***

These links have solved my problem. Thank you very much!!

Suggested posts