Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Suddenly "unable to play track" for entire album

Solved!

Suddenly "unable to play track" for entire album

This morning my spotify on my iphone was no longer able to play any tracks from The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I soundtrack (various artists). It says "unable to play song" for each track. What do I do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Myers2ke 

The album should now be back!

Various Artists – The Hunger Games: Mockingjay PT. 1 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Yeah I've been having the same problem.

Republic Records needs to make up their mind. Shortly after the soundtrack was released, they removed it and then re-released it with more songs. Now it looks like the soundtrack is AVAILABLE, but they disabled playback on a few of the songs which I really liked. =(

The soundtrack is still available, but about half of the songs are currently disabled:

Various Artists – The Hunger Games: Mockingjay PT. 1 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

Spotify has no say in this because Republic Records owns the rights to the album.

Hopefully the songs will be back soon.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Marked as solution

@Myers2ke 

The album should now be back!

MattSudaSpotify Star

MattSuda hi , please can you make anything to get us back old hunger games (first movie) album (composed by James Newton Howard)

And if would be possible

My favourite Coldplays song named Atlas soundtrack for catching fire (another great movie from franchise)

Suggested posts