Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sync up my library

Solved!

Sync up my library

Hi!, I was trying to find out how can I sync up the library of spotify between my macbook pro and my iphone 6s. I had added songs to the library of the macbook but they don't appear in the library of my iphone. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Al95!

The offline synced library is different per device. You'd need to manually look at what you have selected on the one account and download on the other. Part of this is because different devices have different storage limits. My iPhone 6 has a 16GB storage (for work), my Samsung S7 has 32 + 64gb external (personal), and my MacBook Pro has a 500gb Hard Drive. The last thing I want is for all of the playlists I've saved offline on my MacBook Pro to sync to my iPhone...that would be a bad day lol. 

Hope that answer helps!! Happy Spotifying!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Al95!

The offline synced library is different per device. You'd need to manually look at what you have selected on the one account and download on the other. Part of this is because different devices have different storage limits. My iPhone 6 has a 16GB storage (for work), my Samsung S7 has 32 + 64gb external (personal), and my MacBook Pro has a 500gb Hard Drive. The last thing I want is for all of the playlists I've saved offline on my MacBook Pro to sync to my iPhone...that would be a bad day lol. 

Hope that answer helps!! Happy Spotifying!

Thank u very much!!

Glad I could help! Have an awesome day!

Suggested posts