Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sync

Sync

My songs will not sync  to my iPhone, some will but they all wont so if I don't either listen to them on my laptop or if i'm not near WiFi I cant listen. What is wrong why won't all the songs sync?

[Edited the caps out - your post will still be looked at even if it is not all in caps; just makes it nicer for users! ~AnthonyB]

2 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Are these local files which aren't syncing (i.e. .mp3s stored on your PC and not on Spotify)?

If they are; feel free to follow the steps in this link.

Try reinstalling Spotify on both devices.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

This happened to me too on my iPhone 5.... I had tried performing a hard close on the app, shutting down my phone, and even removing the app and reregistering- still nothing...it would say syncing 1 of x number of songs, but never actually go anywhere other than displaying a frustrating green progress bar that never moved.. I came across another post where someone suggested this may be an issue with space... I deleted some apps on my phone and voila the problem resolved.  All of my songs are almost back to being synced now. Hope this helps.

Suggested posts