Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Synced songs doesn't play

Synced songs doesn't play

I have an issue with Spotify on my iPhone5. Some of the songs in my playlists are marked as synced, but won't play at all. Neither do they play when I am online or offline. This seem to happend randomly to some of the songs in my playlists. These are not local tracks, but from the regulary Spotify library. 

Has anyone experienced the same problem?

I have updated to the latest version of Spotify. 

6 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

When you say they don't play, are you getting error messages or anything of the sort?

What iOS and Spotify version are you running?

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi,

there are no error message at all, it just does not play. If I skip to another song it works fine, but if I go back to the same song it won't play. I tried to untick the sync for the playlist, turn the phone on and off and then sync again, but the problem is still there. 

I am running iOs 6.1.4 and Spotify app 0.6.4.2 with core 0.0.0.999

What file type are the local tracks?

They are not local tracks, all the tracks not playing are regular online tracks. 

Why did you say synced songs then? That refers to local tracks.

Do you mean offline tracks? Have you tried deleting them and redownloading?

Liam

I tried to specify that they weren't tracks that are not on Spotify that I had synced from my computer. These are regular Spotify tracks with the regular Spotify format. 

As I wrote I have tried to remove the sync of the playlist, then turn phone off and on before syncing over again

Suggested posts