Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Syncing my iPad Air playlist to my iPhone 4s ?

Solved!

Syncing my iPad Air playlist to my iPhone 4s ?

Hello all !

New to spotify , get the gist of most of it but here's what I would like to do if possible. I have premium acct.

I set up playlist on Iphone and have no trouble adding songs , but it would be much easier for me to create my playlist on my iPad and have that same playlist on my iphone , this list would be used strictly in offline mode on the iphone while cutting grass. Is this possible to do and any instructions would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks in advance
Marc

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The playlists you make inside of the Spotify app are stored on Spotify's online server.

When you download the app on your iPad and sign in, the playlist you made on your iPhone will automatically show up on your iPad. You can then add songs to the playlist on your iPad, and then those songs will also show up in the same playlist on your iPhone and vice versa.

The iPad app looks quite old at the moment and has a few bugs, but the team is currently working on a new iPad update with a similar design to match the iPhone. This update should be coming soon. (no estimated release date yet)

Hope this helps. Enjoy!

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

The playlists you make inside of the Spotify app are stored on Spotify's online server.

When you download the app on your iPad and sign in, the playlist you made on your iPhone will automatically show up on your iPad. You can then add songs to the playlist on your iPad, and then those songs will also show up in the same playlist on your iPhone and vice versa.

The iPad app looks quite old at the moment and has a few bugs, but the team is currently working on a new iPad update with a similar design to match the iPhone. This update should be coming soon. (no estimated release date yet)

Hope this helps. Enjoy!

MattSudaSpotify Star

Thanks Matt , that really helps and have seen it now switching back and forth.

New problem , when I see songs I want to add to play list , when I select song and hit add to playlist it asks which playlist I pick the only list I have and it immediately shuts down app. Both on iPad and iphone. I checked for available storage like faq's suggested and have over 5 gb free on both devices. Closed all running apps and problem still exits , any suggestions.

Thanks

Now I just added 100 songs on iphone and not one crash ? I don't know why it was crashing but as of this moment , it seems fine.

Please post back if you have any more problems with the app crashing.

Thanks 

MattSudaSpotify Star

Will do ๐Ÿ‘

Suggested posts