Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Syncing space says it's used up but none of playlists are synced

Syncing space says it's used up but none of playlists are synced

Hi, I have been using Spotify for a long time and have always had one playlist synced for offline playing on my iPhone 4s.  However, a few days ago I looked at my Spotify app and all of the previously synced songs were no longer synced, I'm thinking maybe I accidently hit the button that said "Available offline" and turned it off.  So I turned it on again and looked at the devices page where the usage is on the top (see attachment), and it says that all of that memory is still being used, but the songs aren't even synced.  And when I have them start to sync again, the usage keeps going down like it's using the free space and not the space it already took up.  I'm not sure how to explain it clearly, so sorry if it doesn't make sense.  Please help, I really need to have them synced for when I go on a trip, and I'm basically out of space if it keeps doing this.

In the picture I attached, you can see a very thin green line next to the gray bar.  This is what I'm talking about, it is adding onto the space already used up.

spotify.jpg
1 Reply

Also, I just realized my phone still says 1.7 Gb are still being used by Spotify.

Suggested posts