Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

TO ALL PEOPLE HAVING TROUBLE SYNCING LOCAL FILES

TO ALL PEOPLE HAVING TROUBLE SYNCING LOCAL FILES

I cannot take credit for this, i found a post hidden deep in the forum. But it worked for me. I know what your thinking, youve read the posts saying "THIS WORKS FOR ME" and it tells you to turn your firewall off/turn it on and off etc etc. I tried absolutely everything too, and this **bleep** works. Behold, the fix:

New Poster
NoiselessEagle

Re: Local files won't sync with IOS6

Hey I too have spent the majority of yesterday and today trying to get my local files to sync. I don't know if all of these steps are realted, but give them a try because it worked for me.

I have Spotify open. So I turned on Personal Hotspot, and then connected my iphone to the computer via usb. The computer should take up this connection. Next I hit file>new playlist, and BAM, my iphone appeared under devices. This might have just been a glitch for me but you never know. Hope it works!

2 Replies

I think you could actually skip the connecting to the computer via USB step actually - We don't transfer any data via USB to mobile devices, it's all wireless. But thanks for bringing this up again - I'm sure this may help a lot!
Airhorn Enthusiast

what is "personal hotspot," and where do I find it?

Suggested posts