Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Tablet with spotify, downloaded music quits working after being offline for about three hours

Tablet with spotify, downloaded music quits working after being offline for about three hours

Works fine in car but randomly quits loading after a few hours. Kinda disappointing when you pay money and can't use a simple feature. Works fine again when it reconnects to WiFi. Not sure what I can do. Seems more like a loop hole in your system. Love the app but what's the point of paying if I can't use it on my way to and from work
10 Replies

All songs are downloaded with a green arrow and works fine offline until about three hours. Something is not right. Its happened multiple times and then after connecting to WiFi its like it never happened

It will stop in the middle of a song and they all say "loading..." for no reason. Will be offline for hours before this happens

Spotify representatives, any suggestions?

Anybody

Does anyone even check these? All I need to know is he this is supposed to happen. It shouldn't because the music is downloaded

I understand you get a lot of these but I'm paying for this service, help me out

Hello

OK thanks.. ..

Idk what's more pathetic, the help or that I keep checking this

Still not sure

Suggested posts