Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Taylor Swifts song "22"

Taylor Swifts song "22"

So I've tried searching for this song on Spotify and can't find it.

I downloaded the new twitter #music app and this uses Spotify to play the songs. I can listen to "22" on this app even though it uses Spotify.

So my question is how come I can listen to it on #music but not Spotify even though they both use the Spotify music service?

Thanks in advance
5 Replies

Strange, when playing from Spotify via twitter #music your client should be open and playing the track, can you not see it in the Spotify client be played?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I've looked online and apparently Spotify doesn't have Taylor's song "22" as Taylor doesn't want it on Spotify.

Then how does #music manage to play the song when Spotify doesn't even have the song on its server? It's so confusing to me.

I can listen to it on the #music app (which uses Spotify to play songs) but can't actually play it via the Spotify app itself.

It's so confusing ahh! I don't just want to be able to play it on #music! I want to add it into a playlist on Spotify itself!

And no, when I play the song it plays via Spotify but within the twitter #music app! So it connects to the Spotify server not the actual Spotify app.

I've found a way to get the song.

I tweeted the song to my twitter (via the #music app) which then has a link to the song on Spotify 🙂

Care to share :)? Would love to have a look into this!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts