Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The app keeps crushing

Solved!

The app keeps crushing

Plan

Premium

Country United States

Device

iphone 7plus

My Question or Issue

Hi when I open my spotify app, it shows home for about 3 seconds then just closes.

I thought I should try uninstall and reinstall, but I don't want to delete my downloaded songs.

Please help me solving this issue.  It is really frustrating.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @yas-t,

The Remove Offline Devices disables the downloads, you will need to enable the option again but they will be saved in the cache. When you enable the download option the songs will be downloaded in a couple of seconds because they're already in your device.

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi there!

Could you try using Sign Out Everywhere and Remove Offline devices options from your Spotify account?

After using the latter just enable the Download option again and the songs will download in an instant.

Also, make sure to have the latest iOS version, which currently is 12.4.1, installed.

If the issue persists I'd suggest trying a clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Hope it helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi
Thank you for your reply.
So if I try this, the downloaded songs will be revive? or I will need to
download again?
Marked as solution

Hey @yas-t,

The Remove Offline Devices disables the downloads, you will need to enable the option again but they will be saved in the cache. When you enable the download option the songs will be downloaded in a couple of seconds because they're already in your device.

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks! It worked!

Suggested posts