Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The controls on the lock screen

Solved!

The controls on the lock screen

I updated my iOS operating system and now whenever I have my phone in my pocket or even just pick my phone the screen randomly comes on and the display to skip/pause songs comes on and keeps getting accidentally pressed. Is there any way to turn this feature off? It’s driving me nuts. Have included a picture of the screen I’m on about. 

3AEF2BE3-10CC-460D-8C8C-2506D4E95DE6.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi alisonwood!

As far as I know there is no way to disable the function as it is built into the ios operating side. I checked around in all of Spotify and my iphone's settings just to make sure and the lock screen control is not something you can modify. I also checked similar threads in the community and did not see a resolution.
My best suggestion would be to disable another feature on your iphone if it's active.
Under settings>Display & Brightness> toggle Raise to Wake>OFF

This should keep your phone from displaying the lock screen when it's moved.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi alisonwood!

As far as I know there is no way to disable the function as it is built into the ios operating side. I checked around in all of Spotify and my iphone's settings just to make sure and the lock screen control is not something you can modify. I also checked similar threads in the community and did not see a resolution.
My best suggestion would be to disable another feature on your iphone if it's active.
Under settings>Display & Brightness> toggle Raise to Wake>OFF

This should keep your phone from displaying the lock screen when it's moved.

That’s worked. And solved the same problem with my sat nav app too! Thanks so much 😄 😄 

That's wonderful! I'm so happy it worked out for you!! 🙂

Suggested posts