Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The new App layout on IOS devices

The new App layout on IOS devices

Does anyone not like the new layout for the app on the iPhone?! 

I absolutely hate it. 

I am going to be honest sometimes I need to change a song really quick when doing other things and I really liked Spotify because it was way simpler than Apple Music. Spotify Use to make it really easy to find the music I wanted by having the right collum for recently played and having the recently albums played. But now they have changed it and I Hate it. Now they use that for albums and playlists before the right side had your recently played playlist. Now I have to go and look for songs that use to be easy to find. 

B4177B5D-4C0F-4FFD-B605-63F95CA03E27.png
5E8D5DC3-66FE-41E8-A5DD-75757F59FE38.png
1 Reply

Hey @Chopa2raww, and thanks for posting to the Community!

I understand how you feel about this new update. If you're not sure how to use or navigate this new update, I'd recommend checking out this guide.

If you're not enjoying the new look, you can check out this Live Idea. From there, you can +VOTE to the idea, and even add your own input as Spotify's internal teams will be taking a look at it.

I hope this helps! If you have any questions in the future, please start up a new thread in the iOS board to get a response in a timely manner.

Have a great day 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts