Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Those of us using iPads as headunits....

Those of us using iPads as headunits....

These updates have been terrible. Remember back when Spotify was a split screen and they took it away to make one version to support? Then we got preview of tracks behind and ahead in landscape mode and then they took it away? I could have sworn I could shut off my car, and come back and it would play behind a lock screen. Now that's gone? Why can't innovation mean a graphic eq? Now I get a tiny album cover next to any playlist and gobs of dead space. I built this entire setup for Spotify. You guys are lowering my switching costs with.every.major.update. This is so much better...This is so much better...

This is a waste of space.This is a waste of space.

3 Replies

I miss this... Circa 2017I miss this... Circa 2017

Also album art fails to load now... This is all with a cellular plan through T-Mobile there's no reason why they shouldn't load. But if I click on the album art it loads in full screen and then when I go back it loads in this screenAlso album art fails to load now... This is all with a cellular plan through T-Mobile there's no reason why they shouldn't load. But if I click on the album art it loads in full screen and then when I go back it loads in this screen

Apparently, the current generation of "devs" (we called them "programmers" back when people wrote clean code and were actual computer science graduates) don't understand the difference between improving something and breaking something.

Suggested posts