Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Top 1% of listener notification led to nothing?

Solved!

Top 1% of listener notification led to nothing?

Riding on the bus I received a push notification saying something along the lines of, “You’re one of the top 1% of Led Zeppelin’s fans” and when I tapped it the Spotify app opened up to a network error page. My phone was connected to the internet just fine, I checked immediately after with Safari and I was already streaming a podcast.

Regardless, I double-tapped the home button and cleared spotify before opening the app again. Can’t find anything now about where that notification was trying to take me to, and I just checked my email but couldn’t find anything either. What’s going on here?

Plan

Family Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 13.3.1

My Question or Issue

67 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey everyone,

Thank you all for reporting this.

We've passed the info you shared with us on to the right folks to look into.

Apologies for any inconveniences the notification might've caused and, once more, thank you so much for your prompt cooperation.

Don't hesitate to let us know if this happens again!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Same here. I dismissed it accidentally. I'd loved to have screenshot it. 

Same here — I dismissed it accidentally. I would have loved a screenshot of it.

I had gotten the notification and like others cleared it away accidentally without getting a screenshot. Is there a way that it can be resent or brought back in any way??

I also received a pop up for being a top fan of Billie Eilish but I accidentally exited out of it! Is there anyway I could get the notification sent again just so I can actually click on the notification? Thanks! 

To everyone else who has this same problem, the button takes you to a playlist. Nothing special happens.

I know, I just wanted to screenshot it because its cool!

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

iphone SE

Operating System

ios

My Question or Issue
I got a notification for being a Top Fan but I was driving and missed it. Can I get another one or an email so I know which artist it was for? Or, is there another way to see it? 

Hey @mayathefairy, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Could you check this thread for more details?

Thanks 🙂

Same thing happened to me this week.didnt get a screenshot either. Is the a solution yet? Very disappointing we can't retrieve them. No email for me either 😞

I think better way for Spotify to let you know if you’re in Artists 1% top listeners would be send notifications to you by email. 

I did see that thread but there weren’t any useful answers. Thanks anyway.

I also had this problem and I would have loved to screenshot it. If there's any way I could receive the notification again I would really appreciate it!

Is there a way to resend the notification I didn’t get to screenshot it 😞 pleaseeee

So far no report on how to trigger it again. 

This didn’t get solved, Spotify please give an option to prompt the message again or it would be nice to have some sort of badge when you go to an artists page showing you’re in the top 1% listeners.

This is a general suggestion that distinctions such as the top 1% fans notification should be viewable somewhere in your profile. I think it is an awesome stat, almost like an award, and ever since I accidentally dismissed it, I haven't been able to find it again, and I really want that trophy of being one of Creedence Clearwater Revival's biggest fans.

Same thing happened to me, except mine took me to a radio page. I would really like to get this notification back or see it somewhere on my account (as a badge or something). It would be cool if your spotify page could show the artists you fall in the top 1% of streamers! 

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

Android

My Question or Issue

Please allow a re-trigger or a place to view the "You are one of [x]'s top fans worldwide" notification. The fact that this isn't an email is also frustrating. A lot of Spotify users would really appreciate this.

I unfortunately scrolled past it when I was on Home and all attempts to view Spotify on multiple platforms to re-trigger the notification were unsuccessful.

Thank you.

Hi Mario,

I received another notification today that I am in the top 1% of Rosalia’s fans. I had received one a few days ago. I went into Spotify again today and the attached notification popped up. So this is twice in the last few days that I received this. 

5A45864B-B3D3-4BFD-9959-3CD6E9B94279.png

Suggested posts