Touch Preview Removed

Re: Touch Preview Removed

Hlasa

Please bring this back Spotify!

tobyadams
Casual Listener

When you have a playlist on connect and want to just preview another song on your local device before adding it to your queue. Can’t do that any more. 

PLEASE BRING THIS FEATURE BACK!!!

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey everyone,

I'd recommend adding your support to this idea and posting your feedback there so the right people/teams can see it :)

Thanks!

MaximRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Cat2201
  • Bring it back please!

Rcagama

Terrible update. Why remove a great feature that distinguishes your service regardless of a low engagement?? PROMOTE THE FEATURE BETTER SO PEOPLE KNOW IT EXISTS!! Most ppl I spoke with had no idea the feature existed, but loved it instantly when I showed it to them. Please bring it back, or I'm cancelling my subscription the moment I graduate and no longer get your student discount (one of the only reasons it's preferable to other streaming services). 

crame-K
Regular

This needs to be included & features like lyrics on dektop, notifications..

naomiburrows
Casual Listener

FFS SPOTIFY I’VE ALREADY POSTED ON HERE AND I’M STILL ANNOYED! There have been SO many instances where I have gone to use touch preview and then remembered it doesn’t exist anymore! It just angers me! BRING IT BACK!!

bornfive

Please bring this feature back! It was the most unique thing and very cool.

Soulaaa003
Casual Listener

I agree, it's a shame they don't get listeners feedback before removing such a large feature, I'm disappointed it's not available anymore 

Re: you can vote to bring Touch Preview back

Soulaaa003
Casual Listener
SUGGESTED POSTS