Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Touch Preview on iOS removal

Solved!
MattSuda
Rock Star 24

If you would like to see Touch Preview come back, you can add your vote to this idea:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/iOS-Discover-Restore-Touch-Preview-on-iOS-App/idi-p/1900370

Highlighted

Re: Touch Preview on iOS removal

Roadie

Anyone know what the new update is, that was relased today? 8.4.17

Highlighted

Regular

Still no Touch preview.... Better to start searching for alternative platform guys. I can imagine this stupid decision was certainly made by some smart*ss wannabe manager, not by developers, who spend huge amount of time creating and implementing this useful feature.

Highlighted

Roadie

Thought so, wasn't expecting it to come back

Highlighted

Casual Listener

If you're going to take this away, at least add a new better feature. This makes absolutely no sense

Highlighted

Roadie

Just reminiscing...

IMG_5153.PNG
Highlighted

Roadie

Now THIS is all we have. 😞

IMG_5154.PNG
Highlighted

i am considering deleting spotify as this was one of the main features that i really liked and was keeping me on spotify.

Highlighted

Please bring back the feature, it was really awesome.

Highlighted

Bring it back. It's useful

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I honestly don't get it. if all that was about licensing then why are previews still available on embedded playlists. On playlists.net for example...

And if you guys really removed this feature because of low engagement: Did you take a closer look at the user group that DID use it? They might have something in common. They are probably creating a lot of own playlists (in contrast to the majority who uses Spotify like a radio). And I'm pretty sure that your recommendation algorithms do get their AI right out of those lists.

Well Spotify, are you insane? You're about to destroy your business model!

SUGGESTED POSTS