Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Track Synchronization

Solved!

Track Synchronization

Hello, I just purchased Spotify Premium. My sister and I will be sharing this account. However when I try to play a track on my iPhone, it begins playing on hers as well thru the "Connect" feature. I would like to turn this off so that we can listen to different music simultaneously from our separate devices. How can this be done?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello!

You will not be able to stream music on the same account at the same time, one of you can use the Offline mode (download their tracks) and the other one can stream, but your account can only be used by one device at one time. You can read the offical response here

Hope this helped ๐Ÿ™‚

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello!

You will not be able to stream music on the same account at the same time, one of you can use the Offline mode (download their tracks) and the other one can stream, but your account can only be used by one device at one time. You can read the offical response here

Hope this helped ๐Ÿ™‚

Follow me on Twitter

Also, this article can help you with the connect feature ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope this helped ๐Ÿ™‚

Follow me on Twitter

Thank you. Spotify is not all I had hoped it would be so I will be cancelling my premium.

I'm curious as to what more you thought Spotify could do for you? I never thought I'd go premium but the service is amazing!

@Micahdebick wrote:
Thank you. Spotify is not all I had hoped it would be so I will be cancelling my premium.

It does most everything except simultaneous streaming, which is what I was hoping for.

Suggested posts