Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Tracks dissapeared on several playlists

Tracks dissapeared on several playlists

I recently switched over to a non-facebook account.  After copying over all of my playlists on my desktop, I logged into my new account on my ipod.  All of my playlists are listed but on some (not all), the tracks have dissapeared.  I went to my desktop and these same playlists are full of tracks.  I reinstalled spotify on my ipod but that didn't work.  I have a premium subscription.

Please help. Thank you.

3 Replies

Did you copy the tracks from your old playlists into new ones?

If so, can you try copying the tracks from a playlist that is not working, into a new playlist on your computer, copying a maximum of 331 tracks at a time? There appears to be an issue with playlist synching on the desktop client with the Spotify servers when you go over that limit. It has been reported as an issue internally by Spotify.

I would suggest you try copying them over in batches of 100 and see how that goes!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have a friend following that playlist so instead of creating a new playlist, I deleted all the songs then began transferring them back over.  It didn't work.  I then created a new playlist and started transferring the songs to that one and it is working.  I'd rather not have to do that though.  Is that the only work around?  This is kind of annoying.

Super annoying.....I tried to add 150 tracks, it failed to sync, now it won't sync at all, and I have to start all over again.  This playlist has 3,000 tracks.

Suggested posts