Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Tracks not sending to friends

Tracks not sending to friends

Hi, i have been using spotify for a year or so now and have been able to send music to other spotify users but recently all the tracks i have been sending dont get delivered. it seems to be isolated to people i am friends with on Spotify but not on Facebook?

There is no error message or warning it just doesnt get delivered.... 

Any ideas?

4 Replies

@JRsmooth wrote:

Hi, i have been using spotify for a year or so now and have been able to send music to other spotify users but recently all the tracks i have been sending dont get delivered. it seems to be isolated to people i am friends with on Spotify but not on Facebook?

There is no error message or warning it just doesnt get delivered.... 

Any ideas?

Hi,

Have you tried a clean reinstall?

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Was trying to avoid this as had an inbox notification issue only a couple of months ago which never got resolved by a reinstall. Also this issue is across all my IOS devices (Iphone, Ipads (2) as well as my Mac)...... would the same issue exist across all devices?

PS. meant to put a thanks at the bottom of this..... 🙂 where are my manors?

@JRsmooth wrote:

Was trying to avoid this as had an inbox notification issue only a couple of months ago which never got resolved by a reinstall. Also this issue is across all my IOS devices (Iphone, Ipads (2) as well as my Mac)...... would the same issue exist across all devices?

Hi,

Just did a little scanning through the forum:

According to another post which was similar (they got an error but it still wasn't sending), there is currently a problem with sending music through Spotify (as of 4 weeks ago, but seeing how long it takes Spotify to deal with things sometimes...). They may have fixed the error, but not the actual sending.

• Also make sure to re login if you haven't already.
  • Just a little measure, make sure to have the checkbox saying 'share my activity with followers on facebook' ticked just in case. Do you know if it makes a difference if you send the song with some text in the box as well?

[EDIT]: In addition, make sure Spotify has the permissions on facebook, and that your facebook account is connected properly to your spotify account

If the problem persists, feel free to submit a support ticket on the contact form.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts