Hi there. I recently started using Spotify again as it launched where I live. Recovered my password, signed in (Spotify app on iOS) setup premium and all good so far.
I searched for posts with similar issues but didn’t find my exact problem.
Problem is when I try to link my account to Facebook.
1. click on “Connect to Facebook...”
2. Pop up message comes saying Spotify wants to use Facebook I click “Continue”
3. Facebook logs in and says Spotify wants to connect I click continue.
4. Spotify opens up again and nothing. It stills gives me the “Connect to Facebook...” option and doesn’t shiw that I linked the account to Facebook.
i opened Facebook and it shows Spotify under my “logged in with Facebook” list of apps.
Heres what have I tried with no result
1. Logging out of Spotify and logging back in
2. Restarting the Spotify app
3. Unlinking Facebook and delinking using the above steps.
4. Logging into Spotify with Facebook directly (gives me error message 408)
5. All the above in all possible combinations and orders.
please help, thanks.