Turn off spotify connect?

Highlighted

Re: Turn off spotify connect?

I haaaaaate this connect thing ! Please add some option to turn it off or I'll go Deezer or other ...

Highlighted

Seriously Spotify, give us an option to turn off this awful feature NOW!
Highlighted

Please!! Kill the fuuuu connect, i hate it with passion! I guess no more premium membership....
Highlighted

Community Legend
Hi all, people who are wanting the option to disable Connect, are your troubles with Connect due to the Android app constantly starting up and consuming battery while the desktop app is in use?

Is there anyone on iOS who is frustrated by this feature as well?

Highlighted

You can try deleting/force quitting the app temporarily, then redownloading it. 

Highlighted

You're all greedy over there at Spotify.. All you do is grub money off people for a service that can't be shared and as if the free service wasn't even bad enough..you should all be ashamed of yourselves and there's a reason why I switched back to pandora and it's because your services suck..I bought premium thinking I could share it with my girlfriend but I can't because of the stupid "connect".. I should get my first 3 months for 99¢ but you all lied and said I would and I didn't..
Highlighted

My sister and I both use the same account and the only way for us to be able to stream at the same time is for one of us to be in offline mode since you can't use connect when your account is offline

Highlighted

Music Fan

A choice!? No! Spotify wont let people choose for themselves. It's more like: We do what we want, take it or leave it.

An other example is when they change the layout and inserted all this empty space between every playlist and every song in a playlist. Or that you no longer can use Stars. Or that they removed the 'New Playlist' option locaed above the playlists (though this has been resolved now that the 'New Playlist' position is fixed above the play controls. Or that the for no reason whatsoever moved the volume control from the left side to the right (OK, I use <Ctrl> + <Up/Down>, but still. It's a meaningless change.

I'm gonna upgrade to one of the beta versions.

Highlighted

Music Fan

@nowholeself: 'Apps should be under the user's control...' said the Apple user...

Highlighted

Re: How do I stop Connect it's driving me nuts!

And you can't answer the sodding phone and keep the music on. it's bloody annoying.

SUGGESTED POSTS