Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

US support for iPod

US support for iPod

Okay...I've read through much of the help about iPod support currently unavailable in the US. I have a new iPod nano which isn't supported, but apparently the iPod Touch is. I would like to take all my Spotify offline music with me on a supported iPod so I can connect it to my vehicle for listening.

Bottom line - If I get an iPod Touch can I do this?

Many thanks,

~S

2 Replies

@ssmith335 wrote:

Okay...I've read through much of the help about iPod support currently unavailable in the US. I have a new iPod nano which isn't supported, but apparently the iPod Touch is. I would like to take all my Spotify offline music with me on a supported iPod so I can connect it to my vehicle for listening.

Bottom line - If I get an iPod Touch can I do this?

Many thanks,

~S

You should be able to yes, since the iPod Touch (with iOS 4 or above) has a Spotify application which does support offline playlists. 

As for connecting it to your car, I'm not sure how that works, someone else might need to confirm it works in the way you expect 😉

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I know I can connect up an iPod to my vehicle, but I'm wondering if the music won't be recognized as music. I think Spotify encrypts offline music. 

~S

Suggested posts