Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ugh, what did you guys do??

Ugh, what did you guys do??

I can play an artist from my list (which is now a pain to navigate with the recent update) but when I go to home and see recent and click on the artist that I recently listened to it opens their artist page and if I hit shuffle play, it will play their entire library. News flash...I don't like every song by every artist. Why would you guys change this??? Terrible terrible update, it needs to be fixed. I've been a premium subscriber for 4 years and you just took a step back. Look at the reviews, no one likes it. Fix it. 

2 Replies

Hey @vanhornsby and welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Spotify recently pushed an update to the Spotify users which changes the Your Library UI and the way it works. Check this Spotify Answer to learn more about the changes to Your Library.

They're always testing and launching improvements and new features, you can learn more here why.

However, if you don't like the new look, please head over to this idea and add your +VOTE. You can always add your own input in the comments there as well 🙂

If you'd like more info on how the Ideas Exchange works, check more here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Hey there @vanhornsby,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

On top of what @Loxer suggested above, we'd also recommend adding your feedback in this idea about viewing an Artist's saved albums or songs when tapping on one in your Recently Played list. 

We regularly run updates to improve your experience with the app. The refreshed “Your Library” was developed to help you manage and access your favorites faster.

It’s the first version of this update and we’ll continue to build on it based on your feedback, so make sure to add your +VOTE and comments in the ideas mentioned. We'll keep you updated on any changes regarding the status of those ideas there.

Hope this helps! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else you'd like help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts