Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to access some artists from my library search.

Unable to access some artists from my library search.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Phone: iPhone 6s

Operating System

iOS

My Question or Issue

Over the past couple weeks I have been unable to find some artists when I search for them in the artists section of my library. This is frustrating because since you updated the UI where I cannot access the full list of artists in my library I am forced to only listen to these artists work through albums, which is frustrating as specially if I only enjoy a few tracks or would like to listen to multiple albums together on shuffle.

artists I have been unable to search as examples are Novos Baianos, Luiz Bonfá and a variety of others. Attached to this are images of what happens when I try to search them, and also a representation that shows I have their music saved and can still access their albums and search them outside of my library.

Is there anyway to access a previous versions of the UI to show all my artists saved in my library, or be able to search all the music I have liked on theirs?

This is particularly frustrating due to the fact that I am paying premium for your service and can not fully access my music library.

2E19BCD7-FB0F-414B-A89E-A91097F99F1A.png
963F3332-1E05-47F1-A042-CB5E76DB786F.png
2 Replies

Hey @Dillbilly.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

The update you're referring to made it so that you have to follow the artists you've saved songs/albums from in order for them to appear in Artists. All you have to do is go to the artist's profile and click on Follow.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions about this.

Hi @Dillbilly,

Just wanted to jump in with some additional info.

In case you're missing the recommended artists at the end of your followed Artists list, we'd suggest you head here and follow the instructions under the Status Update.

Hope you'll find this useful. Give us a shout in case there's anything else you need help with 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts