Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to download entire playlists for offline use.

Unable to download entire playlists for offline use.

I'm using Spotify Premium on an old 8GB iPod Touch.

I have no other offline devices (as confirmed by checking my Spotify account). I have only one playlist I'd like to download, which contains 388 songs, yet every time I try to download it for offline use it only downloads 200-300 songs. I use this iPod solely for this one Spotify playlist for listening in my car/at the gym, no other apps or pictures or music are on it so it has plenty of space. I do not have any other playlists downloaded. I even unsynced my iPod and resynced it to download only the aformentioned playlist, and it still says "Syncing X of 300 songs" when there's more than that on this playlist.

I'm not sure what the issue could be, so any help would be greatly appreciated 🙂

1 Reply

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Suggested posts