Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to listen to music without shuffle

Solved!

Unable to listen to music without shuffle

I'm unable to listen to any song in my playlist or when I search. I was able to do this when using the free 7 day trial but since I upgraded to premium I'm unable to.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Wilson_roderick and welcome to the community!

Which OS are you using? Make sure that these arrows are not green:

shuffle.png

In mobile apps, you have to push on the cover at the bottom of the screen so that the player will appear and in the left down corner you find these arrows.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still the same thing

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Your title says you're unable to listen to music without shuffling it. That's right! Only Premium users are able to listen to their music in the right order. Free users have to shuffle it on their mobile/tablet device.

I just upgraded to premium.

Have you already to tried to logout and login afterwards? Sometimes something simple as this already fixes the problem.

You may also try to fix it by reinstalling Spotify. To do that, please follow the steps in the link below:
https://support.spotify.com/us/learn-more/faq/#!/article/reinstallation-of-spotify

Marked as solution

Hello @Wilson_roderick and welcome to the community!

Which OS are you using? Make sure that these arrows are not green:

shuffle.png

In mobile apps, you have to push on the cover at the bottom of the screen so that the player will appear and in the left down corner you find these arrows.

Suggested posts