Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to see the albums

Unable to see the albums

Hi,

I've got an ipad and an iphone. When I search for artists/albums on these devices, I can see the search results and the discography in the artist page. But when I try to choose an album to see its content, screen goes blank. It shows nothing but the three dots. I've never encountered such an error before. I tried to log off and log in, and also reinstalling the app. Nothing's changed.

Any ideas?
4 Replies

@FigaroStevens wrote:
Hi,

I've got an ipad and an iphone. When I search for artists/albums on these devices, I can see the search results and the discography in the artist page. But when I try to choose an album to see its content, screen goes blank. It shows nothing but the three dots. I've never encountered such an error before. I tried to log off and log in, and also reinstalling the app. Nothing's changed.

Any ideas?

Hey @FigaroStevens!

Welcome to the Community.

Which version of Spotify & iOS are you runing on each device?

Hi,

Ios 7.1.1 on iphone 4s and ios 8.1.2 on ipad. I've installed the latest Spotify update on both devices. Desktop version (Windows) seems to work fine.

@FigaroStevens wrote:
Hi,

Ios 7.1.1 on iphone 4s and ios 8.1.2 on ipad. I've installed the latest Spotify update on both devices. Desktop version (Windows) seems to work fine.

Thanks for the extra info!

Does the screen go blank only when trying to view albums? 

Are you using Wi-Fi or data?

Well, first the animated three dot thing shows up. Then it shows nothing but a blank screen with a green shuffle button. I'm on wi-fi, no 3g at the moment. By the way, I can play songs from saved albums or public playlists. The only problem is the album page of the artists.
image.jpg

Suggested posts