Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to use Spotify Plus features on iphone 4 -tells me I need premium membership I already have

Unable to use Spotify Plus features on iphone 4 -tells me I need premium membership I already have

Hello all,

I wrote to Spotify about this but never got a response in return, so I'm taking to the forums in hopes that you lovely folk know what's what. Basically, I purchased a Spotify Premium account right before a roadtrip so that I could listen to my playlists on the run. I don't get commercials anymore, but every time I use my online device it refuses to stream music or my playlists and will only do Radio. I've done 3 long drives since then and it still doesn't work.

Since I bought Spotify for its mobile features I am considering contesting my October payment - but of course I would prefer just to get this fixed. 

Any thoughts on how to proceed? How to elicit a response from spotify customer service?

Many thanks,
Mia

1 Reply

Hey 🙂

Have you tried removing and installing the application again? Instructions are here.

Can you also just confirm that your premium subscription is active by signing into your account online.

Let me know if it doesn't help, I can assist you further!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts