Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to use filtering/sorting feature

Unable to use filtering/sorting feature

I am using Spotify via mobile and this update says there should be a feature to filter/sort your music,but I am unable to locate this or find it. I am running IOS 7.0.4 so I do not know if this is the issue, but I have friends that are able to use it. I am also using a 5S, thank you.

3 Replies

Hey @nashthemack We'd certianly recommend to run the newest version of iOS if that's possible.

The filter option itself can be located by dragging the screen down on a playlist. It will allow you type in a search bar at the top. The Sort option can also be found towards the top right of the playlists screen (three lines). Pressing it will allow you to sort your playlists. Do you see them?

I have the same problem. I deleted the app off my iPhone 5 and reinstalled it to see if that fixed it and it didn't. I can't see the filter/sort option inside my individual playlists or when viewing my list of playlists.

Why is it that I can't sort an individual playlist?  I see that I can sort my list of playlists but I want to sort the songs in an individual playlist.  I only listen to playlists so being able to sort my list of playlists and my songs list does me absolutely no good.  Why only provide half of the fix?  Running the latest version of app and iOS on iPhone 5s.  

Suggested posts