Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 6S+

Operating System

iOS 12.1.2

My Question or Issue

I have playlists created on my Desktop PC. I clicked the "Download" button for the playlist in an attempt to make it available to sync to my iPhone.

When I open Spotify on my phone, it won't show the unavailable songs in the playlist. So if I click "Download", it only gives me the songs it has in the Spotify database...

I have tried uninstalling the app, and I am connected to the same network (WiFi on phone, LAN on PC).

The once unavailable songs play just fine on Spotify on my PC. So I believe I am connected to the correct folder.

Any thoughts??

2 Replies

On the mobile (iOS), go to Settings > Playback and there is a slider for "Hide Unplayable Songs" that you can turn off and on.

Hey there @docbrown86,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

On top of @vmcarlin's suggestion, we'd recommend making sure you're following the steps here to have your local files accessible on your iPhone.

We'd also suggest taking a look at this similar solved thread. There're also some additional troubleshooting steps to try here.

If these don't do the trick, it'd be helpful if you could let us know some additional details, or any screenshots/screenrecordings of what you see when you're trying to play/find your local files from your iPhone.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts