Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unknown offline devices

Unknown offline devices

I have two Unknown devices in my account ? What's this ?

image.png
8 Replies

Hi there @Mnyb

There seems to be a duplicated number of your main device. The 2 other devices doesn't have a system which indicates to that. Just to make sure for the safety of your account, click here and log out all devices in the bottom of the page. 

It's also important to change your password after this cleansing. You can change your password here.

I logged out and the two extra devices are still there .

main device what is that ?

i use Spotify on my Logitech Media server via a plugin ?

on my iPad or iPhone rarely from my Ubuntu desktop .

i'm not at home now but the desktop is off the server is off . All media players at are also off .

the only things running are the phone and iPad . And on those I sign in with Facebook .

the device password is only ever used from my music server or Logitechs www.mysqueezebox.com app 

I just pressed remove on the Unknown devices , let's see what's happens next .

Now things got even weirder 😞

now my iPad claimed that I have downloads on more than 3 devices which is absolutely not true and it removed all the tracks I carefully synced b***locks

i have recently changed my phone ... Can some old info be cached at Spotify ?

Removing the offline devices somehow triggered a total block of my account and removal of premium subscription and payment details .

i was in desperate contact with support , and they claimed an unauthorised party had accused my account .

i,restored with my old password as I think it was bs

would Spotify have deleted my account and deleted all info ?

And also I manually logged out , this was also a bad move it must have triggered something 

@Mnyb

Logging out all devices shouldn't be affecting your account more than you being logged out. 

Support should be able to help you find a solution to your problem. Try to contact them again.

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an email back directing to the support forums, reply back to that email even though it's from noreply.

Yes i'm back on track again after support helped me , but thats what happened i logged out everything but i did try log on via facebook repeteadly even thou may account is that old that it has a normal password , but i connected my account to facebook later after a couple of years, so i thougth i could log in with both methods (driving and typing a password is not good so just clicking on the facebook button seemed managble while driving )

It must have spooked some routine , that triggered my account to be blocked and my payment details erased .

The consumer unfriendly part is where they automatically send that mail about how sorry they are that YOU ended your subscription !!

That scared me .

They could autogenerate a mail saying that they deleted your payment details for safety , but no you get the same mail as if you cancelled your account yourself...

Suggested posts