Update for iPhone 5?

Solved!

Re: Update for iPhone 5?

Music Lover
‎2012-10-30 08:47 PM

"Soon" means a lot of different things to a lot of different people. I hear soon and I think the next week or two. Others hear soon and think by the end of the year. I don't mean to sound stand-offish, but soon means nothing except for the fact that you're working on it. "Soon" is not an ETA.

Is there a reason you guys are so afraid of giving a ballpark estimate? Even something as vague as "November or December"? The app is causing a lot of paying customers a lot of problems, and I think its reasonable to expect a rough guestimate. Or at the very least tie us along with information about the product.

Garage Band
‎2012-10-30 11:13 PM

i can only hope this new service will create a little urgency around here:

http://www.spin.com/articles/apple-online-music-streaming-service-pandora-spotify

Music Lover
‎2012-11-01 08:23 AM
I totally understand your frustration. I'm the same right now. I have premium and its November 1st and still nada. Shame on you spotify!

Gig Goer
‎2012-11-01 09:42 AM

Nice, not long till I can cancel Spotify then. It's pointless paying for a service which is out of date and with no promise of an update.

Festival VIP
‎2012-11-02 06:06 PM

This is really getting absolutely ridiculous :(

Maybe we'll get an update prior to the iPhone 6 release...

International Star
‎2012-11-03 09:12 PM

The CEO of Spotify has an iPhone 5, but doesn't prioritize an iPhone 5 update... I don't understand that. 

Matt Suda   Community Rock Star
♫ Music keeps my heart beating ♫

Concert Regular
‎2012-11-03 09:18 PM
Another week passed, no update yet. And no information on the update, other than "soon".

Come on, Spotify. Even the boring, rarely-updated business apps I have support the iPhone 5 screen now.

Edited
KW1
Festival Fanatic
‎2012-11-06 04:07 AM

This company is full of lulz.

They harvest our $9.99 and laugh at us.

Gig Goer
‎2012-11-06 06:40 PM

IT'S HERE! :D :D :D

‎2012-11-06 06:40 PM

MusicMadPaul wrote:

IT'S HERE! :D :D :D

^^this. Enjoy guys.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
SUGGESTED POSTS